Did You Make The Cut?
This Hot Wire Foam Cutter is a request from some of our more artistic makers. Admittedly, I’m not the most artistic but seeing some of the work that can be done with cheap polystyrene from the local discount store is amazing. Featuring a wire cutting head with 3m of wire included, a cutting tip and an engraving tip. Currently, this model only comes with an EU schuko plug power pack. For customers in Ireland and the UK, a travel adaptor or suitable power pack should be easy to source.
Dimensions and Specifications
- A perfect toolset for contouring foam for prototypes, decorative moulding, hobbies, craft project and DIY foam packaging, etc.
- 3 tips – hot wire head, cutting tip, engraver tip
- Makes any pattern easy to cut
- Highly suitable for cutting all types of polystyrene foam
- Heats in 10 sec
- Included in the package;
- Power adaptor – EU style schuko plug
- Length of wire – 3 m – Ø 0.23 mm
- Power – 8 W
- Power Adaptor: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz / 5 VDC 1500 mA (incl.) – EU style schuko plug
- Cable length: 3 m